Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Realizing something important

I was looking through Facebook at some of my old college buds and crushes thinking how I wished things would have worked out differently in my life. Then it hit me... I shouldn't think such a thing!

I am married to a man that loves me for me. He loves my body, my fiery spirit, and my habitual mess-making (I am severely right brained and cannot keep a clean house to save my life). Any other person I could have been with would not love those characteristics. One, in fact, said he could never marry someone who wasn't perfectly thin. Who knows how our relationship would have turned out since I've gained weight. Another boy found me difficult because I wasn't some womanly statue that sits back and doesn't have an opinion. If you couldn't tell already, I'm a bit of a fireball and should have been born with red hair.

Ladies, don't ever wonder "what if" because if it didn't work out it was to save you from a life of hardships.

No comments:

Post a Comment